QUALITY POLICY AND PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVES:
Management Leadership is committed to the implementation of the applicable requirements of the AS9100/ISO9001standard. We stand accountable for the implementation and improvement of the business management system and committed to: meet customer requirements, enhance customer satisfaction, and the continual improvement and effectiveness of our quality management system (identified as our Business Management System) and its processes.
Management Leadership is committed to ensure the deployment of the seven key management system principles of the AS9100/ISO9001standard for: customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, the process approach, improvement, and evidence based decision making and relationship management.
- Delegated Source Acceptance
- Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
- Nital Etch Inspection
- Fiber Optic Inspection
- Pressure Testing
- 54" x 110" Programmable CMM with ATA Capability
OLYMPIC QUALITY IS:
- Guaranteed Fully Traceable
- Supported by a Quality Control Department
- Environment-controlled, Vibration-proof, Federal Standard 209 Clean Room